InvisiClean Products - FAQs
- What is PM2.5?To put it simply, it is a measurement of PM (Particulate Matter) in the air that is smaller than 2.5 micrometers. Human hair is about 75 micrometers in diameter, so even the largest PM2.5 particle is 30 times smaller than that! Particulate matter contains microscopic solids or liquid droplets that are so small that they can be inhaled and cause serious health problems. Particulates smaller than 2.5 micrometers can go deep inside the lungs and into the bloodstream. Please note, a common misconception is that PM2.5 is a count of particles in the air or a dust detector but it is not. Please read our blog post below for more information: What is PM2.5?Read more
- How many square feet will the air purifiers cover?The square footage ratings are listed on each air purifier's product description. Please note that manufacturers will claim different ratings but do not list what criteria they are using. We base our air purifier ratings on 8 ft ceilings and 4 air changes per hour unless otherwise stated.Read more
- Can you choose to power the UV light without the ionizer being on?
Yes, the UV light and ionizer can be controlled independently on all of our models. They can both be on or off, UV light on / ionizer off, or UV light off / ionizer on.Read more
- What does the ionizer do?The ionizer produces negative ions that attract and attach smaller particles together to make them heavy and fall to the ground. The benefit of this is that falling to the ground is better than being breathed in but the downside is there will be an increase of dust on furniture and surroundings.Read more
- How long is your warranty?We offer a 1 year warranty on all our products from the date of purchase. Please refer to the manual for terms and conditions.Read more